- Butter 8 soufflé moulds and chill them.
- Split the vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds. Bring the pod and seeds to boil in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes, then take out the pod.
- Zest and juice the lime.
- In the meantime, cream together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, lime zest and juice in a bowl, then stir the still warm milk into the mixture. Distribute between the soufflé moulds.
- Cook the mousse on shelf level 2, on Steam setting 3 at 100°C for 50 minutes, then chill it for 2-3 hours.
- To make the coulis, let the raspberries defrost slightly, then mix with icing sugar and lime juice. Pass through a sieve.
Loosen the mousse at the rim of the moulds with a small knife and turn them out onto individual plates. Coat nicely with the coulis and garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon pieces.