- 1 small head of cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
These tasty air fryer cauliflower nuggets are an awesome appetizer that’s suitable for all sort of dietary needs. All you need is just 5 Ingredients - melted butter, parmesan, paprika, pepper & our hero, cauliflower.
A quick toss in a container with melted butter first. And then toss in a separate container with Parmesan, paprika & pepper and into the oven we go.
- Toss cauliflower florets with melted butter in a large bowl. Check for pieces that are not coated with butter and toss again or use a silicone pastry brush to fill in those spots.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika and pepper and sprinkle over the butter coated cauliflower florets that are still in the large bowl.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Gently toss to coat.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on your AirFry tray
- Preheat AirFry oven to 200C for 3 minutes.
- Lightly spray the florets with olive oil to promote crispiness - this step is optional because the over cooks evenly with no oil necessary.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until desired tenderness.