1. Preheat your AEG oven to 30°C and select the proofing function.
2. In a small bowl, mix yeast, salt, sugar, and warm water. Set aside for five minutes. In a stand mixer bowl, combine flour and the yeast mixture. Mix on low speed for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the dough and knead on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to an oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Place in your AEG oven for 40 minutes to proof.
4. Meanwhile, make the sauce. Chop the garlic and add a generous splash extra virgin olive oil. To this, add sliced tomatoes and tomato paste, mix, then season with salt. Set aside.
5. After proofing, transfer dough on a floured surface and knead for about a minute, then divide into four equal portions. You can freeze the remaining dough for up to eight weeks.
6. Place a pizza stone in your cold AEG oven, then preheat to 230°C, with steam.
7. Roll out your pizza dough into a disc, and place on a floured pizza peel. Spread an even layer of sauce and place the toppings, except for the basil leaves. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve.