- 375 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
- 500g of sifted dairy flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Whisked eggs for brushing
- Seeds for topping
- Mix yeast sugar and water in a bowl, let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and flour.
- Mix in the AEG Kitchen Machine for about 5 minutes.
- Start the Moist Fan Baking program in the SteamPro oven, at 40°C. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel.
- Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough by hand on a floured baking table.
- Divide into 8 parts.
- Mold into balls and carefully create a hole - about 5 cm in diameter - in each.
- Place balls on a plate.
- Start the Full Steam program in the SteamPro oven, and steam bagels for 6 minutes.
- Remove the plate and set the Medium Humidity Cooking program at 200°C on the SteamPro oven.
- Brush bagels with egg and sprinkle with seeds
- Bake for 13 minutes in the SteamPro oven, using the Medium Humidity Cooking program at 200°C.
The crisp crust. The open crumb. Achieve great results every day.
With the versatile attachments, the UltraMix helps you prepare the right mix for each occasion.Discover More