Electrolux South Africa (Pty) Ltd., (‘Electrolux’) warrants to the original purchaser (‘the Purchaser) that AEG appliances are free from defects in the material or workmanship under normal use and service subject to the following conditions (AEG appliances are covered by the Electrolux Warranty Conditions):
1. The warranty remains valid for a period of three years in respect of appliances used for domestic puposes. Any AEG domestic appliance used in a commercial capacity will not be covered by the warranty.
2. The Purchaser shall refer the appliance for repair to Electrolux/AEG in Benoni (see contact details below). On referral for repair in accordance with the warranty as aforesaidElectrolux shall, at its opion, of satisfied that the conditions herein set out have been complied with , replace or repair the applinace without cost to the Purchaser.
3. The Purchaser shall use only genuiune AEG accessories.
4. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs, external electrical connections, flex wiring and all other items where the length of life depends upon the use and care given.
5. This warranty shall only apply to applinaces in and retained for use in South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana and Swaziland.
6. The serial plate shall not be removed from the appliance.
7. Electrolux undertakes that all goods supplied by it shall conform to the specifications of the same except insofar as these are necessarily modified by AEG from time to time. Electrolux does not warrant or give any representation of any nature in respect of any appliances supplied by it or the materials fromwhich those appliances were made, or the workmanship in the making of those appliances or the firness of those applinaces for any particular purpose whether ot not that purpose is known to Electrolux.
8. Electrolux shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, sustained as aresult of any appliance being defective or not conforming to the description thereof, or as a result of improper use of the appliance (which, without limiting the generality thereof, shall include the use of incorrect voltage or faults in the house wiring, improper use of the controls and failure to use the appliances in accordance with the operating instructions), or as a result of any other cause whatsoever.
9. Abuse of the appliance by the Purchaser will render this warranty invalid. Improper use of the appliance and failure to use the applinace or maintain the appliance in accordance with the relevant instructions will be considred as abuse.
10. The Purchaser shall, when referring the applinace for warranty repair as aforesaid, produce the purchase invoice or hire documentaion together with warranty.
11. Electrolux shall be entitled to charge the Purchasr for services rendered outside the warranty period, or for any quotations given when no fault is found, for any replacements parts supplied and which are not covered by the warranty.
12. The above onditions constitute separate and devisable resolutive conditions and failure of the Purchaser to observe each or any of the said conditions will render the warranty of no force and effect.
13. No understandings or representations, which are not in writing and accepted by Electrolux or specified in writing, are binding on it.
14. All implied warranties in respect of the appliance are expressly excluded.
3 Aberdeen Road, Industrial Sites, Benoni.
0800222825 (Toll-free South Africa wide)